Dec 8, 2006

Scarlett Johansson is proud of her boobs


Scarlett Johansson (born November 22, 1984): "I'm proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They're my charms, my feminine wiles. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it's stuck there and there's nothing I can do about it".

Indeed Scarlett has every right to be proud of her breasts, as she topped the best breasts in Hollywood poll, being ahead of beauties such as Salma Hayek and Jessica Simpson earlier this year.

Ghost World and Girl with a Pearl Earring star says she wouldn't mind stripping for a movie, provided the role is the 'right' one. Johansson thinks that the first movie which sees her bare all, will be a "sensational European art film".

"I'm still making up my mind about when I'll do a nude scene. I'm not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film," Hollywoodrag.com quoted her, as saying.

According to ANI
Image: www.scarlett-forums.com



No comments: