Mar 26, 2007

Halle Berry's Thin Waist Fights Domestic Violence

Supporter of Jenesse Center, Inc. Halle Berry was shining at The Jenesse Centers Live And Silent Fashion Runway Show yesterday. The Jenesse program event that struggles with domestic violence was held at the Beverly Hills hotel in Beverly Hills California.

Halle has a wasp waist, I must say. That's why I am starting to believe that the gossip about Halle Berry's method to check if she is still in shape is true. Halle is reported to reveal that to make sure she is still thin she tries on the Mickey Mouse jeans she bought 25 years ago when she was 15.

It's my annual test. I try them on once a year, and if I can still fit into them, all is good in the world!"


In the pics:
Halle Berry and William Allen Young
Halle Berry and Karen Earl, Exec. Director of Jenesse Center

No comments: