Feb 12, 2007

Grammy Highlights: Scarlett Johansson is FABULOUS

After her split from actor Josh Hartnett, Scarlett Johansson, wants to find new love with a British man:

I'd love to go out with a tall, dark, handsome Brit with piercing blue eyes and cut-glass London accent. That's on my to do list."

Meanwhile Scarlett Johansson denies being s engaged in a romantic liason with Justin Timberlake.

At the 49th Annual Grammy Awards last night she told E!:

We have a lot of friends in common, and Justin's a sweetheart, and it's always good to see him. But there's a lot of speculation and I try not to read that stuff. I think when two people are single and are se en together, it's immediately like a crazy feeding frenzy."

1 comment:

Emma said...

Heya ... love the blog... even if I don't dig Scarlett! :P