Feb 28, 2007

Evangeline Lilly Does Letterman

Evangeline Lilly (and also Tom Noddy appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman". Evi looks adorable in a tight minidress. Why doesn't she always go out like that?

Before that Lilly gave an interview talking about her Lost character Kate's love triangle. Kate's sleeping with Sayer does not at all mean she has made her choice, Evi explains:

I don't think she's made a decision, because in the real world, even when you get married, things can go off track. Kate hasn't forgotten about Jack at all. On the first day off the Alcatraz island, they start fighting because she wants to go back and get Jack."

Besides, Evangeline Lilly reveals she has no idea what the Lost producers will invent next:

I am waiting with bated breath to find out what's happening."

Evi was also talking about the fire which destroyed the house the actress was renting on Hawaii:

All I had were the clothes on my back, my wallet, and my car. And it was almost liberating. I kept waiting to wake up and panic that my stuff was all gone. But I never did. I'm actively trying to resist replacing things. But I'm in no hurry to clutter my life up again."

Evangeline Lilly Arriving at Letterman:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Evi was great! I love it when she appears on TV!