Apr 26, 2007

Cameron Diaz Moves Out


I'm a mother now

Cameron Diaz was leaving her hotel in New York City on April 25, 2007. I wonder, doesn't she have some bodyguard to carry the bag and coffee for her? Yeah, I am sure this not ALL Cameron's staff (well, I hope so) and the rest of her bags were taken care of.

Cameron Diaz, 34, was recently talking about her getting older and having children. The actress says she is not afraid of being old as she is sure it can also be fun:

“I wouldn’t mind being in a retirement village where you’re in a community with people who are like-minded and have the same interests.”

Cameron also admits that like any woman she is eager to be a mother but not with her schedule:

“I think we all have that maternal ability. I'm a mother now; it's a nurturing nature that we all have. I definitely don't want to have children right now. This schedule is killing me.”

No comments: