Apr 12, 2007

Drew Barrymore CoverGirl Cosmetics Girl


I'm a control freak...

CoverGirl Cosmetics has announced their newest model and spokeswoman - Drew Barrymore. The actress celebrated the venture by appearing at the event in a Carolina Herrera yellow dress and spotting the amazing new hair style.

Drew will be also a co-creator of CoverGirl ads which also makes her happy:

What I want to do is honor the tradition of CoverGirl but hopefully bring myself and my personality into it, as well as some edgy fashion-forward thinking and positivity to it. I'm a control freak but I keep those issues at bay when I work with other people"


Esi Eggleston, General Manager of CoverGirl Cosmetics in North America, supported Drew throughout the event held at Four Seasons Hotel Beverly Hills, CA

No comments: