Jan 11, 2007

Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey fortunes

"Grey's Anatomy" star Ellen Pompeo enjoys her ups since November when her boyfriend music producer Christopher Ivery proposed to her on her birthday. And now she has received her first Golden Globe nomination (although Ellen had no hope to win).

Ellen Pompeo eagerly comments on her luck in the recent interview: "Yes, I have a few things to be happy about!"














Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo's co-star (doctor Derek Shepherd in "Grey's Anatomy") graces the cover of the recent issue of the Life Magazine.

In the interview McDreamy expresses his gratitude to Ellen Pompeo thanks to whom he felt "welcomed at the show".

"I think the success I'm having is because of her and the strength that she gives me," McDreamy said. "She's very supportive and allows me to live a really good life."

Patrick Dempsey was also speaking about his wife, makeup artist Jillian Fink, and their growing family:

Now making money is about providing for my children. And being a father makes you look at yourself. You look at your marriage and go, ‘How do I improve this? How do I keep growing and create a stable environment for my children?’”

Patrick is also having luck now: he was awarded as the best TV male star at People's Choice Awards.

No comments: