Jan 4, 2007

Evangeline Lilly Pains

When Evangeline Lilly achieved fame and became popular, she realized it is not what she wanted. Her private life has become public, Evie hates rumours about her relationships with her Lost co-star Dominic Monaghan and Paparazzi pics of the young couple. "I want to go somewhere like Mongolia or Timbuktu. Some place where they don't watch 'Lost'!"

What Evangeline Lilly hates most:

1. No privacy. "I am an incredibly private person, and it's so exhausting to me that everywhere I go people know me or think they know me. If I could act and make the income I make and be anonymous, I would never want to leave the job."

2. To be called the sexiest celebrity on TV. "I have emotionally detached myself from whether or not people perceive me like that. I can’t control that, no matter what I do.”

I hope Evie won't mind a couple of her and Dom Paparazzi pics:

No comments: